– To assist and follow up with Consultants and person in charge in authorities for whatever submission required for the projects such as: utilities connection approvals, project height approval, 1/2000 planning, 1/500 planning, Basic Design, Technical design, Construction permit, etc… in order to get approval in time.
– To submit project investment in-principal approval / investment approval / investor recognition for residential projects.
– To organize official and unofficial meeting with competency authorities for support the submission and get things done.
– To give advisory and brief on new regulations which related to real estate development, construction fields and affect to projects and so on…
Giai đoạn phát tiển dự án:
– To assist construction team in periodically site inspection by Authorities such as: construction inspections, Fire fighting police, SHE officer.
– To support construction team to resolve complaints by stakeholder to protect and support the projects and the developer.
– To submit for sales permit for residential projects.
– To organize official and unofficial meeting with competency authorities for support the construction and get approval of any other requirements by Authorities during construction, i.e. permit of street excavation, permit of power, water, drainage connections, etc …
3. Post development:
Giai đoạn sau phát triển dự án:
– To assist construction team in getting final inspection approval, occupancy permit.
– To assist construction team on handing over infra structure to competency authorities.
– To submit for Ownership certificates for purchasers of apartments, landed properties.
– To organize official and unofficial meeting with competency authorities for project closing.
4. Other adhocs
– To support on examine the legal documents, legal status for M&A projects.
– To support on Project Transfer, sub-project transfer.
– To support on land compensation and site clearance (if any)
– To support other departments in the company for any related to Authorities i.e. Tax office, DOF, DONRE, DPI, DOT, PC …
– Any other assignments
– Degree in Law/ Economic/ Technology.
– Minimum 5 years experience in construction and property development.
– Good working knowledge related to construction and property development process, authorities matter and law.
– Able to communicate with all parties and multi levels, assertive and initiative.