Business Development Executivebởi Dụng Tuyển, 11/06/2020
1. Assist Business Development Manager to source for real estate or land investment deals in the markets.
2. Analyze and evaluate the feasibility of interested projects.
3. Prepare any approval papers for investment approvals.
4. Develop good relationships with private companies or government bodies for developing potential investment opportunity and negotiate with them, if necessary.
5. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the management.
– Diploma / Degree in any field.
– Minimum 05 years working experience as Business Development for real estate company.
– Must be able to prepare project feasibility studies.
– Able to communicate with all levels of the management, energetic, assertive and able to achieve bottom line result.