Deputy Building Managerbởi Dụng Tuyển, 19/02/2020
1. Supervise the operation of the Building.
2. Follow up the warranty, maintenance of the Building.
3. Manage to maintenance of the Building’s assets and equipments/ tools and facilities.
4. Prepare the plan of maintenance for the Building and the related assets, equipments.
5. Prepare the operation cost for department and monitor of the expenditure.
6. Prepare the policy, regulations, procedures, guild lines which are related to operate the Building and equipments, facilities.
7. Ensure the proper implementation of all maintenance works by our In-House Maintenance team and contractors, renovation contractors/ third party contractors, through effective control and constant supervision and monitoring.
8. Supervise the implementation Operation Rules of the Building, facilities.
9. Propose to amend the House Rules and Resident’s handbook.
10. Manage and ensure the proper and smooth handling over the vacant possession of the completed units to purchasers.
11. Maintain proper record of all complaints of the resident and ensure attention and resolving all those as per established service standards.
12. Liaise with Resident Association (“RA”) and attend the RA meeting when necessary to develop good relationship with residents and resolve any raised issues.
13. Ensure all billings and collections for maintenance service charge, sinking fund and insurance coverage are up to date and take all necessary actions to minimize the over payment.
14. Take all necessary actions to comply the Laws, Decrees and Regulations relating to the management of properties and liaise with the Authorities on the issue of Ownership Certificate.
15. Prepare the Security Plan for the respective property and township to ensure safe and secure environment.
16. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the Management.
– Degree/ Diploma or professional qualification in Building Management/ Real Estate or related fields.
– Minimum 5 years on Building management.
– Good communicate in Vietnamese and English. Resolve conflicts ability.
– Highly motivated and continually seek improvement.