Financial Analystbởi Dụng Tuyển, 21/04/2020
1. Responsible to prepare/ check the accounting, financial related documents for internal reference or management verification and approval.
2. Responsible to prepare/ review the financial report for internal and external reference and circulation and to ensure these are completed timely and accurately.
3. Responsible to prepare and perform monthly variance analysis on all expenses against the budget.
4. To monitor bank balance/ cash flow position and fund placement.
5. To monitor/ prepare the reconciliation for all balance sheet items and control accounts.
6. Responsible for assisting to prepare financial budget/ projection and performance target. In particular, yearly Business and Budget Plan.
7. Liaise with Head Office, Financial Institutions, auditors, tax agent on accounting and financial related matters.
8. Monitoring of financial performance against the budgeted/ projected financial. Perform periodic forecast and ad-hoc analysis.
9. Assist in analysis, perform prediction and monitoring on the property development costing and records, profit and costs recognition.
10. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by Management
– Bachelor in Finance and Accounting.
– Minimum 5 years of related experience in the same field in required.
– Good working knowledge of statutory act related to financial accounting (Accounting Standard) and financial instruments.
– Able to communicate with all level, initiative and hard working.