Maintenance Officerbởi Dụng Tuyển, 21/04/2020
1. Maintain and repair related to construction works, M&E equipment Sales Gallery & Park, Streets, STP, operate and maintain sewage treatment plant etc.
2. Periodly checking repair, replacement & new equipment on time.
3. Record & report equipment parameter when operate.
4. Monitor progress and determine action to mitigate delays and obstruction in own operation/ maintenance.
5. Control of checking, inspection of work quality at all stages to ensure that work is carried out in accordance with current SOP, standards, specifications, operation & maintenance manuals, etc.
6. Ensure that nonconformances are being recorded and take corrective action as necessary.
7. Liaise with other various other departments working in the areas on issues with the aim of achieving timely completion.
8. Optimize operation to save cost.
9. Assist Senior Maintenance Officer/ Maintenance Engineer to highlight and resolve any technical matters raise on site.
10. Provide relevant information and reports to immediate superior regularly i.e. monthly report, monthly stock check reports, discharging waste water report, etc.
11. Work overtime & night shift required.
12. Any other duties that may be assigned time to time by the Management.
– Vocational school graduate in M&E or revelant.
– Minimum 04 years working experience in Electrical and Mechanical maintenance works and/or related experience will be considered.
– Sound knowledge of electrical and mechanical engineering systems, principles and practices required.
– Good command in English.
– Careful, faithful and team-player skills required.