Marketing Research Officerbởi Dụng Tuyển, 03/08/2020
1. Researching and monitoring market condition, market trend, industry analysis.
2. Monitoring and updating competitor strategies (the 7Ps), competitor key initiatives.
3. Analyzing data on customer demographics, preference, needs, buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
4. Converting data and findings into understandable chart, written reports.
5. Preparing report and present results to senior manager/director when requested.
6. Other tasks by Management.
– Degree in business administration, marketing, or relevant.
– 02-year experience in market research and analysis. Prefer in real estate industry.
– Analytical thinker with theoretical and research proficiency.
– Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and market trend.
– Strong proficiency in math and research tool such as SPSS.
– Able to work independently, hardworking, initiative and able to interact with all staff.
– Good at report and analysis skills. Good English written skill.
– Capable to work effectively as a team-player.