Festival style lifestyle
MEP Engineerbởi Dụng Tuyển, 07/10/2018
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Act as liaison with M&E Consultants and subcontractors.
- Plan, direct and coordinate all on-site M&E activities to comply with applicable owner, and government specifications, requirements and codes.
- Recommend acceptance or rejection of work in process and completed work activities.
- Complete value engineering of electrical and mechanical.
- Coordinate all relevant drawings and information to eliminate “interference” problems.
- Plan and sequence work.
- Give direction during functional performance testing of electrical/mechanical/elevators.
- Expedite, including source inspections to confirm material deliveries.
- Assist in updating and achieving schedule requirements.
- Any other duties that may be assigned time to time by the Management.
- Relevant degree & experience.
- Minimum 5 years similar construction.
- Equivalent combinations of training and/or related experience will be considered.
- Sound knowledge of electrical and mechanical engineering systems, principles and practices required.
- Good command in English.
- Work independently with minimum supervisor.
YOU MIGHT ALSO VIEW MORE
As a town maker, we create places that people will call home, want to be a part of, grow up and grow old i
Ngày 18.6.2017 tại khách sạn White Place, dự án Emerald Precinct “Đẳng cấp sống nơi thiên nhiên hội tụ” đã chính thức ra mắt, tiếp tục