Festival style lifestyle
Project Managerbởi admin, 13/12/2017
- Responsible for implementing projects as per the construction drawings and contract requirements.
- Responsibility for implementing projects as per the construction drawings and contract requirement.
- To monitor and ensure the progress of construction works is on schedule and complied with the required quality standard
- Responsible to keep track the progress billing stage completion.
- To attend all Authorities’ inspection
- To attend Board of Director’s Meeting, Management Meeting, Authorities’ meeting and, to chair Construction Implementation and Control Meeting
- Recommendation on Variation Order (if any) for Head of PCMD’s approval
- To liaise with other heads of department such as contract matters, approval status and future development
- To liaise with Architects and consultants on technical matters in relation to construction works
- To approve all staffs monthly claim and COW over time claim
- Participating in manpower planning, interview and recruitment
- To act as Superintendent Officer (SO) for all contracts
- To shortlist the consulting engineers of the particular discipline to be invited to submit their services, financial proposal and to recommend the consulting engineers for engagement.
- To review the development’s engineering concept with respective consulting engineers.
- To ensure drawings review and design optimization objectives are achieved.
- To supervise, follow up, coordinate and take charge All Authorities submission and approval during pre-development, during construction and post development.
- Any other duties that may be assigned time to time by the Management.
- Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years working in Property Developement
- Good working knowledge of Civil Engineering related to construction and property development
- With civil and structure design knowledge, large development design experience, knowledge of current authorities and M&E Design requirements
- Able to communicate with all levels, assertive and initiative
YOU MIGHT ALSO VIEW MORE
As a builder and developer of urban areas, we want to bring all residents of true living space.