Festival style lifestyle
MEP Supervisorbởi Dụng Tuyển, 07/10/2018
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
1. Inspection, recommend acceptance or rejection of work in process and completed work activities.
2. Assist to act as liaison with M&E&P Consultants and contractors.
3. Assist to plan, direct and coordinate all on-site M&E&P activities to comply with applicable owner, and government specification, requirement and codes.
4. Assist to complete value engineering of electrical and mechanical.
5. Coordinate all relevant drawings and information to eliminate “interference” problems.
6. Coordinate, implement during functional performance testing of electrical/ mechanical/ elevators/ plumbing.
7. Expedite, including source inspections to confirm material deliveries.
8. Assist in updating and achieving schedule requirement.
9. Assist to arrange and attend all Authorities’ inspection.
10. Assist to review & approve Construction Methodology to meet quality, safety, technically, cost.
11. Any other duties that may be assigned time to time by the Management.
Qualifications : Relevant degree & experience.
Experience : Minimum 05 years experience with engineering consultant/ real-estate investor.
Specific skills / abilities : Sound knowledge of electrical and mechanical engineering systems, principles and practices required. Good command in English. M&E supervisor certificate is required.
Personal qualities : Able to communicate with all levels, patient, hard working, thinking forward, initiative and willing to learn.
YOU MIGHT ALSO VIEW MORE
“Run for the heart” is an important project that Gamuda Land want to develop long term because we believe, the children are our future. We wish to bring the brighter future to them to keep the beautiful smiles for those children, create the chance for them to play and run on their feet, as well
It took 10 years to bring “green urban” to Vietnam