Senior Marketing and Event Executivebởi Dụng Tuyển, 03/08/2020
– Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
– Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications.
– Understanding the produce and customer profile.
– Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
– Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
– Understanding/researching current market in order to have better business strategy.
– Report directly to manager regarding marketing and membership promotion campaign.
– Any other duties that will be assigned from time to time by the management.
– University degree in Marketing would be advantage.
– At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
– Strong project management/organizational skills, understanding of customer segmentation.
– Able to work independently, hardworking, initiative and able to interact with all staff.
– Good at communication, presentation, negotiation skills.
– Good at report and analysis skills. Good command of English.
– Capable to work effectively as a team-player and a leader.