Festival style lifestyle
Site Supervisor/ Senior Site Supervisorbởi admin, 13/12/2017
- Control of work execution in accordance to time, safety and quality requirement.
- Monitor progress and determine action to mitigate delays and obstruction.
- Checking, inspection of work quality at all stages to ensure that work is carried out in accordance with current codes, standards, specifications, drawings, operation & maintenance manuals, etc.
- Ensure the quality records, acceptance minutes, documentation for specific systems and buildings/areas are prepared and collated in accordance with project requirements.
- Ensure that non conformances are being recorded and take corrective action as necessary
- Assist Project Executive to highlight and resolve any discrepancies between the drawings and actual site.
- Monitor defects rectification work.
- Provide relevant information and reports to immediate superior regularly. Eg: daily and weekly reports.
- Any other duties that may be assigned time to time by the Management.
- Certificate or Diploma or Degree in Civil and Construct ion Engineering/ Architectual.
- Minimum 5 years working experience.
- Good working knowledge related to construction.
- Work independently and communication skills..
YOU MIGHT ALSO VIEW MORE
As a builder and developer of urban areas, we want to bring all residents of true living space.
Small green city between Saigon