Township Executivebởi Dụng Tuyển, 03/08/2020
1. Assist on the execution of Township Management’s strategic action plan on project basis and timely delivery on each of financial year with the fulfillment of Key Result Areas of the department.
2. Ability to follow up on the execution with improvement & enhancement and proper planning which is in accordance to Management’s directive, company goals and procedures.
3. Planning of work and resources with particular reference to work schedule to ensure timely progress.
4. Supporting role to contract and supplier administration including preparing relevant data and reporting.
5. Review and verify documents such as payment requests, proposal, reports etc. from partners, contractors, property management companies before submission for managers’ approval.
6. Draft official dispatch to the authorities, correspondence to residents, Board of Committee of the residents and customers; translate documents from Vietnamese to English and vice versa for the superiors.
7. Collectively follow up on the submission and approval of authorities matters including monitoring and with relevant personnel and departments.
8. Hand over the completion units to customers using Fieldview system, following the Vacant Possession Procedure of the company and acting role as the admin to control and manage the software to report as required by the Management and Head Quarter.
9. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
– Degree in Hospitality, Legal, Real Estate, Property Management or relate discipline.
– Minimum 05 years’ working experience.
– Good command of English.
– Good working knowledge related to property development and building service.
– Able communicate with all levels, assertive and initiative.