Document Controllerbởi Dụng Tuyển, 21/04/2020
1. Proven work experience as a Document Controller or similar role.
2. Monitoring and translating incoming & outgoing correspondences for PCMD.
3. Compiling reports for circulation to the related departments.
4. Filing for incoming and outgoing letters, memos and other general correspondences for PCMD.
5. Prepare documents, recommendation reports, contracts for Head of PCMD
6. Request and control stationery for PCMD.
7. Handling incoming & outgoing phone calls for Head of PCMD
8. Organise meeting for Head of PCMD and taking minutes of meeting.
9. General and administration work.
10. Liaise with consultants, suppliers and contractors.
11. Follow up with contract and payment for the consultants, supplier and contractors.
12. Take lead on “Common Data Environment” system for all Celadon City project.
13. Any other duties that will be assigned from time to time by the management.
– Bachelor’s degree, (English or Business Administration).
– Minimum 2 years working experience in document controller and administration.
– Computer literacy and English fluency.
– Able to communicate with all levels, patient, hard working, thinking forward, initiative and willing to learn.