We do everything we can for our people. From offering flexible project based approach, to a corporate culture that brings people together and our comprehensive benefits. It is all to assure our employees not only have great jobs, but great lives.
At Gamuda Land, we always give our people opportunities to continuously learn, approach new technology, develop their own capabilities through specific designed training courses. To become a part of our Gamuda Land Vietnam family, pls kindly fill in your information and submit on our website or email your details including your name, applied position, contact number, email address and resume to us at …- HCM City: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ha Noi:
the deadline for submission: 31-10-2020
1/ Implement all confirmed events, tournaments, workshops and other activities at club.
2/ Involve in design and production while managing all project delivery elements within time limits.
3/ When operating events, liaise with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction.
4/ Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality.
5/ Organize facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc.
6/ Specify staff requirements with related departments and coordinate their activities to deliver good quality events.
7/ Cooperate with marketing and PR to promote and publicize before and after event.
8/ Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems during the event day.
9/ Conduct pre- and post – event evaluations and report on outcomes.
10/ Research market, identify event opportunities and generate interest.
11/ Coordinate and support to deliver all sport class activities included schedules, classes, tournaments and events (if any).
12/ Supervise daily operation of our Sport Class’s partner to run & operate their business in CSRC.
13/ Any other duties related to Admin that may be assigned from time to time by the management.
– University degree in Marketing would be advantage.
– At least 1 year experience in a similar role.
– Strong project management/organizational skills.
– Basic Microsoft Office skills. Fluently in English.
– Understanding of customer segmentation.
– Positive thinking, creativity and initiative in work.
the deadline for submission: 15-08-2020
Proud to bring a dynamic working environment to young people who are passionate about Real Estate Industry. In August 2020, Gamuda Land organizes the 2020 SALES ADMIN TRAINEE PROGRAM in Ho Chi Minh City to look for a bright young generation for Sales Administration Department.
The program will be a great opportunity to broaden your mind with amazing things:
– Be paid with attractive income and special benefits.
– Be trained and led by Sales Admin Team who have strong strong knowledge platforms and experience.
– Equipped with the necessary knowledge, experience and skills for a long-term working journey at Gamuda Land after only 5 months of training.
1. Sort and file documents.
2. Check tripartite agreements.
3. Assist Sales Admin team in Ownership Certificate procedures.
4. Assist Sales Admin staff in handing over documents to customers and bank as well as receiving documents from customers and banks.
– Fresh graduates or at least 2 years of experience.
– Able to start working full time from 08/2020.
– Good communication and computer skills.
– Self-motivated, willing to learn and ability to work under high pressure.
– Passionate about developing career in Real Estate Industry.
the deadline for submission: 31-08-2020
1. Combine necessary documents for OC application for purchasers.
2. To follow up with purchaser for payment collection and attend to all purchasers enquiries.
3. Responsible for the documentation of the purchasers’ sub-sale and refinancing.
4. Perform all date entry into Wiz system.
5. Assist in preparation of month-end report.
6. Handle document log book and records.
7. Other works assigned by the management from time to time
– College graduate.
– 1 year experience in Customer Service.
– Computer literate. Good at English.
– Able to work independently, high pressure, hardworking, initiative.
the deadline for submission: 15-08-2020
– Sales Planning.
– Responsible for personal sales targets.
– Search, build & expand customer network, customer care.
– Monitoring and implementation of signed sales contract.
– Sales skills, ability to communicate, negotiate and persuade.
– Major in Business Administration, Economics, Foreign Trade, Banking, Finance, Marketing.
– Real estate broker certificate is an advantage.
– Preferred experience in real estate, insurance, cars, securities.