Leasing Officerbởi Dụng Tuyển, 02/06/2021
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
1. Ensure the successful leasing of retail, food and beverage outlets, offices and all other leasable space, in line with the commercial terms set out in the leasing budget.
2. Ensure that the leasing strategies and policy is strictly adhered to at all times.
3. Perform and ascertain market intelligence in order to gain information that would lead to maximizing the mix and quality of the tenant representation within the project
4. Maintain strong relationships with tenants in order to facilitate the addition of their concepts as part of the leasing strategy and to build and maintain relationships.
5. Create tenant profiles and accurate databases for each tenant category so as to facilitate information retrieval and ensure a proper follow-up.
6. Conduct presentations and site visits for prospective tenants in order to promote Cultural Village as a unique retail destination.
7. Co-ordinate with other parties regarding changes in design and implications on retail outlets.
8. Work with the tenant coordination team in transitioning from executed contracts through to the handover of tenant spaces and commencement of fit out, through to trading.
– Degree in Marketing / Business Administration or Related Discipline.
– Minimum 3 years’ experience with Retail Leasing Team.
– Understanding of merchandising, including mix, quality, and branding adjacency, layering and bundling.
– Commercial and negotiation skills and ability to understand contracts.
– Must be fully computer literate, with a comprehensive ability to write and converse in English.
– Must be professionally presentable and able to communicate in a businesslike manner at all times and at all levels.