Project Supervisorbởi Dụng Tuyển, 21/04/2020
1. Control of work execution in accordance to time, safety and quality requirement.
2. Monitor progress and determine action to mitigate delays and obstruction.
3. Checking, inspection of work quality at all stages to ensure that work is carried out in accordance with current codes, standards, specifications, drawings, operation & maintenance manuals, etc.
4. Ensure the quality records, acceptance minutes, documentation for specific systems and buildings/areas are prepared and collated in accordance with project requirements.
5. Ensure that non conformances are being recorded and take corrective action as necessary
6. Assist Project Executive to highlight and resolve any discrepancies between the drawings and actual site.
7. Monitor defects rectification work.
8. Provide relevant information and reports to immediate superior regularly. Eg: daily and weekly reports.
9. Any other duties that may be assigned time to time by the Management.
– Certificate or Diploma or Degree in Civil and Construction Engineering/ Architectual.
– Minimum 5 years working experience.
– Sound knowledge of civil engineering, principles and practices required.
– Project Supervisor certificate is required.
– Good command in English.
– Work independently and communication skills and be able to work with others in a team.