Senior Architectbởi Dụng Tuyển, 12/02/2021
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
– Assisting Deputy Project Manager/ Project Manager in implementation of Master Implementation Program.
– Review Master planning / Conceptual / Schematic design submitted by Architect to achieve maximum plot ratio, efficiency.
– Managing the design consultants to ensure that all design quality, budget, time and quality issues of the project are met as required under the various design consultancy agreements.
– Design, review and optimization of design prepared by Architect consultants.
– Tracking and monitoring all architectural activities inclusive development of design, issuance of drawings, submission of technical drawings to Authorities, tender, contract, construction documentation and implementation.
– Co-Review with Architect and recommend for approval finishing / Architectural shop drawings & materials submission by Contractor.
– Ensuring that proper coordinated design information is provided by the design consultants to the contractors for the timely completion of the project.
– Providing technical support to Project Development team on planning, design and development issues.
– Any other duties that may be assigned time to time by the Management.
– Bachelor of Science in Architecture.
– Minimum 5 years’ experience with engineering consultant/ real-estate investor.
– Be skilled and experienced user some of software for design.
– Able to communicate with all levels, patient, hard-working, thinking forward, initiative and willing to learn.